The Salesforce CRM Developer will work as part of the CRM IT team working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Lightning components, Visualforce pages, Apex, reports, workflows, assignment rules, and more)
- Knowledge of APEX triggers/SOQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Experience with Salesforce Visualforce Sites and Communities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Must be able to work flexible hours to collaborate with remote IT and business team members
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skill
- Strong customer service mentality
- Minimum 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience.
- Extensive Experience with the SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Agile experience is a must
- Salesforce 401 certification required.
- Other SalesForce certifications are highly desired
- Some experience with Sales cloud/Service cloud.
- Development experience on force.com with custom objects.
- Salesforce solutions implementation/release experience to end-client.
Account /Project Management
Mid-Senior levelApply Now
Consultant is responsible for leading the technical direction on Microsoft Dynamics CRM development projects. He should have the ability to understand customer strategic problems and propose solutions within the product capability. Working with client professionals CRM Consultants, Project Managers and others on preparing Estimates and Custom Development. The ability to scope out work manage and in some cases delegate and oversee other team work.
- Conducting detailed requirements gathering for Dynamics CRM engagements
- Configure, customize and extend Microsoft CRM.
- Building various components on MS CRM platform - plugins, workflow assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
- Customizing workflows, ribbon, business rules, business process flow, dashboards and other CRM components.
- Hands-on in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 Capacity to perform application and system troubleshooting
- Co-ordinate with onshore/offshore team for clarifications and status updates
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in Dynamics CRM including 2015 and higher versions with good understanding on Entity Customizations/Configurations, Security Role/Privileges, Mail Configurations, Business Rules, Workflows, SLA & E2E Sales, Marketing or Service Module.
- Product knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2016 and 365 versions.
- Integration experience with Dynamics CRM using SOAP & REST Services & MQ
- Experience in Unified Service Desk Configuration and Extension using UII SDK
- Experience in extending Dynamics CRM using Plugins, Workflows, Code Activities
- Maintains awareness of CRM Best Practices and Development guidelines
- Experience in Report development using SSRS and Data migration using SSIS
- Troubleshoots & debugs Dynamics CRM application
- Self – driven to work independently in design and development
- Unit testing of the application
- Agile-SCRUM practices
Account /Project Management