- .NET Core, Engineer
This will be using bleeding edge software and tools (Angular 5, .NET Core 2.1) in an Agile environment The chosen candidates will have an input on all decisions regarding architecture, build environment, tools, workstations, agile processes and so forth. If you relish learning new skills, enjoy a challenge, and prefer varied, bleeding-edge work then this may be the position for you!
- C#.NET Core 2.1 Azure-based Web Development.
- Building Web API services for our user interface
- Write unit/acceptance tests and participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with peers on feature and architecture implementation plans.
- Prepare technical documentation as required.
- All team members will be part of sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-up meetings, pair programming, and peer code reviews.
- The most import requirement for all employees in all departments is you must be genuinely a nice person who will work well with others in a collaborative, team environment.
- College degree with a technical major or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years web/cloud development with C#.NET.
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills (Angular/Azure Functions/Machine Learning/etc).
- Enthusiasm to work in a start-up environment.
- Be up-to-date with industry trends and can contribute to discussion of new software/tools to solve problems and deliver excellent software.
- Experience working in an agile process (Scrum or Kanban).
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, detail oriented.
- UX Design
- Cloud Computing experience (e.g. AWS / Azure)
- SQL Server
- Search Platform (e.g. Azure Search, Elasticsearch, Solr)
- Start-up experience
- Financial services experience
- Mobile-First UI Development / Responsive
Mid-Senior levelApply Now