As a SharePoint Architect, you will be part of the global core team responsible for delivery of SharePoint platform services. We need your help with hands-on development and end-to-end responsibility for features delivery, requirement elicitation, architecture, story refinement, implementation, successful delivery to production and maintenance
- Work with migration project team focused on SharePoint Online integration, automation, and workflow management
- Work with stakeholders to capture emerging requirements for business process automation, dashboards, workflows, collaboration spaces, and other SharePoint-based capabilities.
- Define functional requirements and propose technical solutions, including the review of existing solutions to avoid redundancy.
- Apply functional and technical knowledge of SharePoint capabilities to recommend solutions that streamline stakeholder business processes.
- SharePoint Online Development/Administration
- Experience building and customizing SharePoint Team Sites
- Experience connecting external systems to SharePoint using BCS services
- Experience building SharePoint workflows and forms, preferably with Nintex
- Experience building workflows in SharePoint Online using Flow and Nintex for O365
- Experience creating architectural designs, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- Experience with ShareGate, Tsunami migration tool is a plus
- Must be able to gather and document detailed requirements, perform business analyst functions, and transform business requirements into attractive and effective SharePoint solutions.
- Must be highly self-motivated, self-directed, and results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with customer and team members
- Experience with PowerShell and scripted automation.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with business leaders, technical users, and end users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience administering, maintaining and configuring large server farm topologies. Applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates, managing SharePoint Service providers and experience with management of services architecture on SharePoint.
Account /Project Management
Senior levelApply Now
Develop and maintain scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions to support public web-site as well as intranet. This role requires the person to interact with Lead developer, software team members or client as on required. The developer shall participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application
- Work, closely with Business Managers/Leads to understand project delivery expectations
- Document, develop, configure, test, implement and maintain SharePoint applications
- Define and develop client server database structures and related application logic using MS SQL Server while making use of SharePoint web services
- Develop, document, configure and implement Nintex 2013/Online based forms and workflows on SharePoint Server
- 2 years of experience in development (SharePoint / .NET and web technologies)
- Experience in SharePoint/Office 365 solutions development
- Proven experience in developing and deploying app parts and web parts
- Good experience in SharePoint Online and different Apps hosting model
- Sound knowledge of SharePoint object model (server or client side)
- Working knowledge of SQL and PowerShell
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software development lifecycle
- Experience in Web Development frameworks React/Angular
- Unit testing techniques and frameworks
- Strong knowledge and experience in Branding and presentation concepts using SharePoint
- Knowledge or experience in Angular JS.
Account /Project Management
Entry levelApply Now