iBanking, Chitty / Group Deposit / MBF
Chitty / GD / MBF for Service Co-operative banks, Co-operative societies, Chitty company, Microfinance
- Can define various Chitties/GDs/MBFs
- Chitty/ GD suspense collection facility.
- Automatic transfer of chitty/GD suspense to premium a/c at the time of registration.
- Automatic creation of foreman’s installment receipt auction transfer.
- Transaction history will be displayed in tabular format on ledger screen.
- Future liability of the chittal will be displayed on the screen.
- Chittal addresses can be updated from the module itself, which will be reflected in membership module also.
- Fully automated calculation of premium, veetha palisa, ready commission, interest, foreman’s commission and bid amount.
- All Chitty/GD related transactions can be carried out from a single user interface.
- Various reports like Chitty daybook, chitty subsidiary ledger, chitty cash book, chitty extract, chitty arrear details, Kurry table, chittal lists, non-defaulted chittals etc.
- Chitty balance sheet.
- Provision to enter chitty related miscellaneous expense and income.
- Facility to enter chitty related sureties( members, deposits & others) which will be considered in the liability and lien calculation.