Microsoft Dynamics 365
iCrats has been a preferred Salesforce consultants since 2009. We have best minds in Salesforce to deliver tailored Salesforce consultation services for your business to radically improve your Sales, Marketing and Service.
- Module Expertise - Sales, Service, Marketing, Force.com Platform, Portals (Community), Chatter, Sites and Mobile
- Editions: Unlimited, Enterprise, Professional, Group Edition
Our Salesforce Admin Skills includes
- Ability to Administer, setup,configure and deploy Salesforce.com from the ground up for large user groups singlehandedly
- Security (profile, role, permission sets, sharing rules, OWD, FLS, validations)
- Configuration of custom fields, custom layout, record type, list views, reports, dashboards, Email templates, multi-picklists, Lead mapping, queue management, Chatter Management
- Automation (Workflows, approval process, Process flows, Web to Lead, Web to Case, Assignment Rules, Escalation rules.
- Data management - using data duplication and validation rules
- Data MIgration experience using tools like Import Wizard, DataLoader, Informatica on Demand (IOD), Dataloader.io, Workbench
- Deployment using Change sets
- Building and supporting Appexchange solutions
- Managing Sandbox environments including refresh
- Offline configuration
- Outlook and Google configurations
- Salesforce Lightning configurations like paths, quick actions.
Salesforce Developer Skills includes
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL
- Authored numerous Apex classes, triggers, and Visualforce pages
- Experience in building Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers/Components, Advanced Search Functionality
- Force.com IDE Usage
- Manage Custom settings, Test class management
- Manage coding best practices like governor limits, knowledge of SOSL and SOQL
- Manage API Integration and Webservices
- Worked on Dynamic Apex to access sObjects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.