Centralized monitoring and administration module to manage core banking software for Money lenders
Centralized Monitoring and Administration module for Money lenders software help administrator manage Application end-to-end, define and manage business products, rate revisions, user and role management, user privilege management up to each control level,
security access control, and so on.
- General security framework built over industry standards for identifying and applying practices for authorization, authentication, cryptography, session management, sensitive data management, infrastructure security, auditing
- Authentication: Unique user codes and passwords for Core Banking Access; Password expiration and user disablement; User passwords stored one-way encrypted
- Authorization: User credentials and privileges validation on every resource and application block; Personal permissions on banking services
- Session management: Unique session identifiers and secured session details storage; Session lifetime control on every discrete user action
- Sensitive data management: Sensitive data stored, sent over network and logged in encrypted form Infrastructure security: Secured network infrastructure provided by the Bank; Encrypted traffic between application tiers; SSL
where applicable; Securing banking servers
- Auditing and logging: Full log of user activity; Audit of application activity through all application tiers
- Administration (Application, Business Products, User Management, Security) - User privileges upto View/Edit/New, Audit Interfaces, Audit logs, Activity logs and Audit trails.
- Multi-level Security and Directory services. Centralized control and monitoring of branch operations