Microsoft 365 Managed Service, SharePoint Managed Service
At iCrats, we work as an extended team and ensure Microsoft 365 ecosystem is configured and performing optimally. We specialise in providing end-to-end SharePoint and Microsoft 365 support with the right mix of skilled and certified resources. We offer proactive
and preventative support services that covers user help desk, administration of Microsoft 365 ecosystem, implementation, customization, integration, migration, solve technical issues.
SharePoint Managed Service Offerings
- SLA Driven Support Services
- 24X7 support available
- Flexible hours of operation for US, Europe, AsiaPac, Middle East
- Shared and Dedicated team model for each customer
- Covers Level1, Level2, Level3 supports
- Microsoft 365 Level1 / L1 support (Microsoft 365 Apps demo, training, hand-holding end users to get acquainted with Microsoft 365 qpps and basic troubleshooting, Escalations, SharePoint configuration – Creation of New sites, content
types, metadata, columns, list items, system parameters, workflow)
- Microsoft 365 Level2 / L2 support (Hand-holding end users and troubleshooting technical Problem), Escalations, SharePoint customizations and Add-ons, Site provisioning
- Microsoft 365 Level3 / L3 support (Manage user accounts/administration, Troubleshooting, configuration and technical Problem)
Microsoft 365 apps covered under managed service
Microsoft 365 is a collection of apps and services from Microsoft - like the popular Microsoft Office Suite, Business Intelligence tools (Power BI), personal and shared storage for files (OneDrive or SharePoint libraries), email (Exchange), and a choice
of other interesting services (Project Server, Yammer, Skype, Sway, Teams, Booking, Planner etc.). Microsoft 365 for business has subscription plans for all sizes and need. Microsoft managed infrastructure (No software updates, managing
servers, backups, power outages etc)
- SharePoint - SharePoint online is a part of the Microsoft 365, a Powerful Intranet Portal which enables you to collaborate effectively, automate business process/workflows, Content Management Systems, Business Intelligence etc
- Exchange - Email solutions, 51% of worldwide business mailboxes run on Exchange Server.
- OneDrive for Business - An integral part of Microsoft 365 or SharePoint online, where you can store, share, and sync your work on cloud.
- Power Automate - Automate tasks by integrating favorite apps with Power Automate. Make repetitive tasks easy with workflow automation.
- Power Apps - Build mobile Apps and logic flows with your data.
- Microsoft Teams - Chat-based workspace to connect your teams.
- Power BI - Business Intelligence dashboard
- Microsoft Bookings - An online and mobile app for small businesses who provide services to customers on an appointment basis
- Microsoft Planner - Makes it easy for team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat, and get updates on progress
- Skype for Business - Unlimited HD video conferencing meetings.
- Yammer - A private microblogging and collaboration platform for enterprise social networking.
- Kaizala - Secure mobile messaging and workflow app that can be deployed both internally and externally. Employees, customers, and vendors can all communicate and coordinate with each other in a secure environment.
- Calendar - Collaborative calendar and meeting planner.
- Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher
- Video Portal - Video streaming for organisations.
- Sway - Storytelling tool
- Onenote - Note taking made easy
- Office Graph - Connects activities done by an individual on Microsoft 365.
- Delve - Personal search and discovery of content for individuals, a tool that leverages Office Graph like predict what files you may be looking for and display them before you search for them.
SharePoint managed services pricing
Our standard rate for Microsoft 365 managed service starts at $2000/month