HR leave management system
Vacation management software, absence management softwareEmployee Self Service (ESS) portal completely shifts the responsibility of applying leave, its approval or rejection and comp-off granting to employees and their respective managers with near-zero HR intervention. System automate tracking and updating of leave balances of all employees. It empowers HR Professionals to configure leave policies with rich set of rules to suite organizations work culture and business goals across the globe such as define eligible leave types, holidays, leave policies, configure leave approver workflows.
- Make your own rules, customizable leave management. It also means calculating leave entitlements, rollovers, and accruals is a whole lot easier.
- Configurable holidays for each location if offices are in different states or countries
- Employees can see how much leave they've taken, how much remains, and apply for time off from the web or their mobiles.
i) Leave Definition / Policy SetupLeave definition provides the end user the flexibility to define company specific leave types. Types can be of Full Pay leave, Half Pay leave and Loss of pay with optional carry over feature. Leaves can be earned either on worked days or on fixed periodic allots. Leaves like casual leave, sick leave, maternity leave etc can be derived from the leave types.
ii) Leave Opening balanceManage Opening allot as part of employee joiner process and balance b/f during year-begin process.
iii) Earned leaveThe leaves which are earned in the previous month/year and enjoyed in the preceding month/years. Earning is done automatically based on Leave policy. This can be done batch process or can be for a particular employee. Crediting can be done monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly.
iv) Leave Transaction - Apply / CancelEnables employees to apply/cancel leave online. Leave balances and other business rules are checked while posting application. HR can manage leaves of employees’ behalf of applicants. They can also approve leave requests behalf of Approvers.
- Leaves can be applied and approved online using the Employee Self Service modules.
- Auto calculation of leave days based on leave policy.
- Facility to track all leave taken by the employee.
- Facility to cancel any Leave transactions
- Facility to lapse Leaves - either automatically or manually
- Loss of Pay Leaves can be linked to Payroll for automatic deduction in salary
- Reporting managers / concerned person can apply leave behalf of an employee.
v) Leave ApproverLeave approver can be mapped for each employees. Leave applied will be automatically routed to the reporting manager /approver for approval.
vi) Leave Approval / Cancel ApprovalAll unapproved leave related request are listed here.
Both leave-application and leave-cancel requests are attached with multiple step workflows. When an employee raises a request, the workflow attached take that request to the concerned reporting manager and HR in parallel for approval. Approver’s action will trigger updates to leave balance, attendance, payroll if it’s LOP etc.
vii) COF BucketManagers or HRs can grant compensatory offs for the work carried out on off days or hours. These COFs can set to expire after certain days.
viii) COF TransactionEmployees can avail accumulated COFs. They can apply or cancel either self or a HR can apply behalf of others.
ix) ReportsReports that detail the leaves taken and remaining for each employee. The LOP and Payroll reports will give you a count of the number of days to be paid for each employee or to be counted as Loss of Pay. Admins and managers can also get organization and department-wide reports.
- Leave Register
- Leave Register Details
- Unapproved Leaves