India's 1st Core Banking software
Core Banking software for NBFCs, since 2003
iBanking Suite is the next-generation feature-rich retail core banking software built on an advanced technology platform. It enables complete automation for banking & non-banking financial institutions such as NBFC companies, Urban and Service Co-operative banks, Nidhi Companies, Moneylenders, Credit unions, and co-operative societies. It was developed from the ground up with close interaction with experts in the banking domain and has taken efforts over one million man-days for the development. It not only benefited from our technical expertise and domain knowledge for over two decades but also leveraged our experience in problem-solving and overcoming the hurdles and obstacles faced by users on a day to day basis at all levels.
iBanking NBFC software is built on an advanced technology platform - a cloud-native application architecture by adopting a microservices architecture. Cloud-first design principle has been well-tested to future proof our client’s business with a modern secure platform - Integrate Anything, Anywhere, Anytime. iCrats’ are winning market share by serving customers at around one-fifth of the cost it’s competitors Software demand on Banking Software license, Network bandwidth, processing capacity, storage, sever farm, Infrastructure, myriad of software licenses, and more. It’s incredibly low resource-intensive software without compromising on its high performance characteristics.
iCrats' is the forerunner in introducing new features and are the leading software providers for NBFCs (Non-banking financial companies) in South India since 2003. We are one among the first to introduce ABB, Core Banking, Online Gold loan, Analytics, Disaster Recovery, Direct payment, Debit Cards, Wallets, CKYC and are in the process of introducing Artificial Intelligence to scale new heights in NBFC domain.
We follow open standards and our NBFC applications can be hosted on Linux or on Microsoft platforms.
All of our NBFC software are available on both cloud and on-premise depending on your choice. You may choose a subscription model suitable for you whether it is a NBFC Software as a service (SaaS) model or NBFC software on managed private cloud, or NBFC software on a fully self-controlled on-premise model
We lead others follow in innovation in NBFC softwaare in South India – Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- NBFC Distributed branch banking software, since 1999
- NBFC Any Branch Banking (ABB) software, since 2002
- NBFC software for Foreign exchange, NBFC software for Insurance agent, NBFC software for Money Transfer, since 2003
- Disaster Recovery sites for NBFC applications, since 2004
- SMS alerts and campaigning module software for NBFCs, since 2005
- Integrated mobile Applications for NBFC software and integrated hand-held devices for NBFC software - for collection agents, employees and users since 2006
- NBFC Core Banking software, since 2007
- Intranet portal for NBFC, since 2007
- Internet banking for NBFC software, since 2009
- Direct payment integration for NBFC Software (inward), since 2010
- NBFC Mobile banking software, since 2011
- Integrated Biometric authentication for NBFC software
- Integrated Human Capital Management System with NBFC software, since 2012
- NBFC Online customer repayment software, since 2013
- Builtin GST module for NBFC software, since 2017
- Aadhaar Verification module for NBFC software (optional), since 2018
- Integrated CKYC software for NBFC software, since 2018
- Direct payment integration for NBFC software (Bidirectional), since 2019
- Enhanced NBFC software to offer Moratorium, since 2020
- ATM cum Debit card interfacing with NBFC software, since 2020
- Digital wallet interfacing with NBFC software, since 2020
- NBFC systems are secured by Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) (optional) and multi-level authentication/authorization and SSL systems.
- NBFC software Administration (Application, Business Products, User Management, Security) - User privileges to View/Edit/New, Audit Interfaces, Audit logs, Activity logs, and Audit trails.
We ensure secure NBFC banking by preparing our clients for
- NBFC Disaster Recovery Policy and guidelines - Implementation and Auditing
- NBFC Information System Policy and guidelines - Implementation and Auditing
- NBFC Cyber Security Policy and guidelines, Implementation, Auditing
- NBFC software Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT)