Microsoft 365 Architect jobs
Remote Microsoft 365 consultant job - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionAs a Microsoft 365 Architect, you will be part of the global core team responsible for delivery of Microsoft 365 platform services. We need your help with hands-on development and end-to-end responsibility for features delivery, requirement elicitation, architecture, story refinement, implementation, successful delivery to production and maintenance.
- Work with migration project team focused on SharePoint Online integration, automation, and workflow management
- Work with stakeholders to capture emerging requirements for business process automation, dashboards, workflows, collaboration spaces, and other SharePoint-based capabilities.
- Define functional requirements and propose technical solutions, including the review of existing solutions to avoid redundancy.
- Apply functional and technical knowledge of SharePoint capabilities to recommend solutions that streamline stakeholder business processes.
- SharePoint Online Development/Administration and Power Platform consulting services
- Proficiency in building and customizing SharePoint Team Sites
- Experience in connecting external systems to SharePoint using BCS services
- Expereince by integrating Microsoft Teams or yammer. Builidng teams app
- Expereince in tailoring and integrating business apps using Power Apps
- Expereince in integrating Power BI with SharePoint
- Experience building workflows using Power Automate or Microsoft Power Automate
- Experience creating architectural designs, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- Experience with ShareGate, Tsunami migration tool is a plus
- Must be able to gather and document detailed requirements, perform business analyst functions, and transform business requirements into attractive and effective SharePoint solutions.
- Must be highly self-motivated, self-directed, and results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively with customer and team members
- Experience with PowerShell and scripted automation.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with business leaders, technical users, and end users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills
Nice-To-HaveHands-on experience administering, maintaining and configuring large server farm topologies. Applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates, managing SharePoint Service providers and experience with management of services architecture on SharePoint.
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 5 to 9 years
Job CodeMicrosoft 365 Architect
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at email@example.com with job code: "O365 Architect/Consultant" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now