ASP.NET MVC developer jobs
Remote .NET MVC developer job - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionWe are looking for an experienced ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, development of APIs, etc. using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns defined by architects. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop multi-tenant high end applications which interact with our customers efficiently. Therefore, it s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality, Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Delivering a high-quality ASP.NET Web and API application
- Integrating with front end to ensure end to end delivery
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Document the code changes, package the code, and unit test it
- Deliver good, clean, well-documented, and performing code; follow standards and best practices for application development
- All team members will be part of sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-up meetings, pair programming, and peer code reviews.
- Experience in developing and maintaining ASP.NET MVC and Web API applications
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Knowledge of Entity Framework for database
- Working knowledge of Relational Database, SQL, and ORM technologies (Entity Framework Core, Hibernate)
- Experience with using GitHub, TFS, Bitbucket for Source control.
- Good experience with design patterns, object-oriented design and programming.
- Familiarity with any of the client side framework like Angular, jQuery, Knockout, Node.js
- Working knowledge in writing SQL and NoSQL queries, SQL statements / SQL Injection, and Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Experience on test-driven development with experience in writing effective unit testing using Nunit/XUnit/MUnit
- Docker container with Kubernetes experience
- Clear understanding on CI/CD pipeline [QA/UAT/PROD environments]
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Excellent communication skills
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 2 to 9 years
Job CodeNET MVC developer
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at email@example.com with job code: "NET MVC developer" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now