Dynamics 365 consultant jobs
Remote Dynamics 365 consultant job - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionConsultant is responsible for leading the technical direction on Microsoft Dynamics CRM development projects. He should have the ability to understand customer strategic problems and propose solutions within the product capability. Working with client professionals CRM Consultants, Project Managers and others on preparing Estimates and Custom Development. The ability to scope out work manage and in some cases delegate and oversee other team work.
- Conducting detailed requirements gathering for Dynamics CRM engagements
- Configure, customize and extend Microsoft CRM.
- Building various components on MS CRM platform - plugins, workflow assembly, SSRS reports, HTML web resources, etc.
- Customizing workflows, ribbon, business rules, business process flow, dashboards and other CRM components.
- Hands-on in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 Capacity to perform application and system troubleshooting
- Co-ordinate with onshore/offshore team for clarifications and status updates
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in Dynamics CRM including 2015 and higher versions with good understanding on Entity Customizations/Configurations, Security Role/Privileges, Mail Configurations, Business Rules, Workflows, SLA & E2E Sales, Marketing or Service Module.
- Product knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2016 and 365 versions.
- Integration experience with Dynamics CRM using SOAP & REST Services & MQ
- Experience in Unified Service Desk Configuration and Extension using UII SDK
- Experience in extending Dynamics CRM using Plugins, Workflows, Code Activities
- Maintains awareness of CRM Best Practices and Development guidelines
- Experience in Report development using SSRS and Data migration using SSIS
- Troubleshoots & debugs Dynamics CRM application
- Self – driven to work independently in design and development
- Unit testing of the application
- Agile-SCRUM practices
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 2 to 9 years
Job CodeDynamics 365 consultant
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at email@example.com with job code: "Dynamics 365 consultant" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now