AI and Machine Learning jobs
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning jobs - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionAt iCrats, we are hiring self-driven Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI / ML) engineers who have experience working on multiple ranges of classification, prediction, and optimization problems. The position will involve optimizing existing machine learning systems, resolving data set problems using statistical analysis, and building predictive models to power AI-based applications.
- Enhance the performance of our existing AI software
- Understand project requirements to design an effective roadmap and manage the overall project lifecycle
- Optimize existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Perform statistical analysis to solve complex data-set problems
- Train and test machine learning programs
- Design and develop highly scalable deep learning systems with the help of AI and Machine Learning principles and techniques
- Influence the technical direction of the projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to communicate technical details effectively
- Continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment
- Collaborate with product managers to produce wire-frame mock-ups
- Ability to drive usability sessions to refine workflows, get buy-ins, and make progress towards full implementation
- All team members will be part of sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-up meetings
- Over two years of experience working in at least one of these domains: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or Natural Language Processing (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Working experience with concepts such as supervised/unsupervised learning, database modeling, data warehousing, and more
- Deep understanding of complex code bases, large systems, and version control systems such as Git
- Strong understanding of machine learning libraries, predictive modeling, pattern recognition, data mining, recommendation systems
- Experience with common data science toolkits.
- Experience with programming languages
- Experience with machine learning frameworks
- Proficiency in applied statistics: regression, distributions, statistical testing, etc.
- Deep understanding of Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Frameworks
- Excellent command over algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
- Communication skills to effortlessly collaborate with engineering team
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as C#, Python, Java, etc.
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day
- The capability to function and find effective solutions to problems without hand-holding and micromanagement
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 1 to 5 years
Job CodeAI and ML engineers
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at firstname.lastname@example.org with job code: "AI and ML engineers" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now