IT product marketing jobs
Job descriptionAs the Product Marketing Manager for iCrats' Online and Core Banking Suite, Comprehensive Human Capital Management System and ERP for Automobile Dealership Service center, you create the narrative that will help prospects understand how iCrats’ software products and services can help then grow today. Primary role is Outbound marketing to build strong sales pipeline for products viz.
- iBanking Suite, NBFC - Retail Core Banking software for NBFCs
- iBanking Suite, Nidhi - Retail Core Banking software for Nidhi companies
- iBanking Suite, Core - Retail Core Banking software for Co-operative banks and Credit unions
- iBanking Suite, lenders- Retail Core Banking software for Money lenders
- iHuman - Human Resource Managent System
- iGarage - Dealer and Service management software
- Sell the company’s line of products, obtain leads and close sales to achieve revenue goals and create long-term purchase agreements with key accounts.
- Conduct market research to find answers about client requirements, habits and trends- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Should possess strong experience in Software Sales, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, and Market Research in inbound and outbound Territory.
- Must have excellent communication and demonstrating skills.- Qualify leads from a variety of sources (e.g. LinkedIn, Forums, webinar attendees, web visitors, etc.) via email, telephone calls, and online research.
- Experience in developing a lead pipeline from the ground up including cold calling, building new accounts and converting this leads into Sales (Closure).
- Understanding of Web Technologies, offshore software services model is a must.
- Collecting input from clients and delivering to team and ensuring smooth transition of assignment
- Sound knowledge about IT Sales/Software Sales is must.
- Generate sales revenues by uncovering customer needs and performing product and software demonstrations at customer sites.
- Inform clients of new products and software solutions as they are announced or released.
- Review and maintain relationships with existing customers within assigned region to grow new sales opportunities at these accounts.
- Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 2 to 9 years
Job CodeSoftware marketing
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at email@example.com with job code: "Software marketing" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now