Azure App. developer jobs
Remote Azure application developer job - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionThe project will be using bleeding edge software and tools in an Agile environment. The chosen candidates will have to Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services. If you relish learning new skills, enjoy a challenge then this may be the position for you!
- Dotnet Core Developer Design and Build high performance scalable and secure cloud native application with NET
- Implement Domain Driven Design Micro services APIs and Web Apps Use Cloud design best practices and patterns such as CQRS Event Sourcing Valet Key etc to build highly scalable solutions
- Development experience using Dotnet Core
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols
- You will be architecting Azure cloud-based application modernization.
- You will be creating, recreating, rewriting and refactor applications.
- You will develop solutions using Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management and Event Grid.
- C#.Net 5 Azure-based Web Development.
- Building Web API services for our user interface
- Write unit/acceptance tests and participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with peers on feature and architecture implementation plans.
- Prepare technical documentation as required.
- All team members will be part of sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-up meetings, pair programming, and peer code reviews.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working on Azure based solutions.
- Experience with the .NET framework and .Net 5 technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure.
- Advanced experience in Object oriented programming, data structures, dependency injection and multi-threading.
- Azure Integration Services: Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management and Event Grid.
- Microsoft Azure PaaS and SaaS solution development technologies including Azure Functions, Azure Notifications Hub, Azure App Service and Key Vault.
- JSON, REST and data-based APIs and high scale performant service facades
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure Identity Management and Security technologies
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Azure DevOps with hands on experience in CI/CD implementation.
- Experience in Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage and Azure Active Directory
- Cloud Computing experience (e.g. AWS / Azure)
- Search Platform (e.g. Azure Search, Elasticsearch, Solr)
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 2 to 9 years
Job CodeAzure application developer
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at firstname.lastname@example.org with job code: "Azure application developer" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now