.NET Core developer jobs
Remote .NET Core developer job - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionThe ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- Frame specifications based on high-level understanding of the problem statement and develop the code
- Building Web API services for user interface
- RESTful microservice development including designing, building, testing, and deployment
- Contribute to the design and development of new features, applications, and services
- Deliver good, clean, well-documented, and performing code; follow standards and best practices for application development
- Document the code changes, package the code, and unit test it
- Involve in Analysis, Design, Development, & Deployment actively
- Take ownership for Backend developments and also involve with active participation on POCs in several challenging areas/technologies
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver product features, releases, and technical PoCs with high quality and in a timely manner
- Participate in code review of peers & team members
- All team members will be part of sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-up meetings, pair programming, and peer code reviews.
- Over two years of web/cloud development on C#.NET.
- Sound knowledge of .NET Technologies such as Dot Net core - version 2.0 /version 3.0/version4.0, C#
- Experience in building API Programming SOAP/REST-based services and/or applications with Event-Driven Microservices Architecture
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles
- Working knowledge of Relational Database, SQL, and ORM technologies (Entity Framework Core, Hibernate)
- Experience with using GitHub, TFS, Bitbucket for Source control.
- Cloud Computing experience (e.g. AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge in front-end skills - Angular, Node.js, React
- Mobile-First UI Development or Responsive
- Working knowledge in writing SQL and NoSQL queries, SQL statements / SQL Injection, and Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Experience on test-driven development with experience in writing effective unit testing using Nunit/XUnit/MUnit
- Docker container with Kubernetes experience
- Clear understanding on CI/CD pipeline [QA/UAT/PROD environments]
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Excellent communication skills
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 2 to 9 years
Job CodeNET Core developer
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at firstname.lastname@example.org with job code: "NET Core developer" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now