Azure DevOps engineer jobs
Azure DevOps engineer jobs - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionWe are hiring self-driven Azure DevOps engineer who can facilitate the integration of IT operations and development teams across the organization. This position involves implementing DevOps best practices to automate development and testing procedures and speeding up project delivery. An ideal candidate will be responsible for bridging the gap between the developers and the operations teams.
- Collaborate with Development and IT Operations teams to ensure high productivity, reliability, scalability, and performance of applications
- Develop metrics and KPIs to quantify product quality and engineering efficiency
- Design and develop CI/CD pipelines to ensure source code control management, and automation of building, testing, and deployment of software products
- Perform activities such as code review and validation, architectural review, code deployment, and controlling architecture during phased releases
- Troubleshoot technical issues and fix code bugs, and set up the required infrastructure
- Documenting processes, exceptions, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and platforms
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of DevOps platform
- All team members will be part of sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-up meetings
- Proficiency in Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of the .NET and Node.js ecosystem
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerization technologies
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years of experience in software development with similar roles and responsibilities (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to Python, Java, or C#
- Expert understanding of CI tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- Communication skills to effortlessly collaborate with engineering team
- Understanding of Database Technologies, Release Management, REST services
- Experience with any Cloud platform such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Azure.
- Attention to detail, abstract thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day
- The capability to function and find effective solutions to problems without hand-holding and micromanagement
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 1 to 5 years
Job CodeAzure DevOps
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at email@example.com with job code: "Azure DevOps" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now